Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Simdabbler

building w/the Sims 2

I built a house with 5 floors and a basement. Well a while after I built the basement there were holes in my upper floors so I could not add tiles in those gaps (there were no white lines there for build mode, just showed what was underneath). There is also gaps where the roof goes so I cannot make a roof. I tried putting columns underneath the gaps but that did not work. I also got rid of the basement and I still had gaps. PLEASE don't tell me I have to do this house over!!! I worked so hard on it and it would be a shame to throw away all that "elbow grease" put into it. Someone please suggest something besides going to the Sims 2 website because I could not post there even though I am registered and registered the game.

not sure about your Sims problem, but ditch the huge pic in your sig. I don't pay ISP fees to download pix of brats from TV shows.

I have experienced similar problems, but i was using a no-cd .exe crack. i used the cd and replaced the nocd.exe files with the ones from the original install, and it worked like a charm. though i did have to dig around and put my cd in each time i wanted to play. if you arent using a nocd crack then i have no idea what is going on!

I have to agree with Felix. The pictures are a pain in the *** for people that have to pay for download and also for people that are still on slow dial-up speed.

ARE YOU happy now? If you all want to complain, you should hear me complaining.I made the picture smaller so my favorite show in the entire world may have less chances of being saved cuz now the movement isn't catchy. And it will be cancelled and I WILL DIE because you murdered me! All I want is for help and then once you help me with this one little problem, I'll be gone from this site and you will never have to worry about seeing as you call "my huge stupid ass siggy" ever again but no you don't realize that instead you complain complain about the stupidest stuff. Now will you help me with my problem so I'll quit bugging you. *mutters under her breath: "GOSH! some people!

Personally when you get manners, then you might actually get some help.

The little things you call stupid stuff effect other people in other countries. Where as we don't have limits placed on what we download over here in the states, they do over there!

yeah well I asked you in a nice way to get some help and all you guys could do was complain about my siggy.

If you answer my question in the response I gave, I can be of further assistance. I asked if you were using a no-cd.exe to run the game. Yes? or No? And again recall that I gave an honest attempt to help you once already, so don't get an attitude with your response and lose all chance of me taking time to help solve your problem.

sry, tool. I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Cormac and Felix. and no I didn't see anything about a nocd.exe

where did you find out that you have nocd.exe files anyway?

You would probably know if you were using a no-cd file to run the game. Unless someone else installed the game on your computer and downloaded the crack files. If that is the case, use the cd to play and have the person delete the crack files for you and it should fix the problem. Other than that, all i can think of would be to reinstall the game, but you dont want to lose your house and info.