Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slazebar

Problem with Final Fantasy VII

Hi,

When I try to change the Compatibility to windows 95 or 98/me it doesn't work it still comes up with the error notice. If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Okay don't need someone to help me with that, but now when I try to install it it starts the installshield program and then doesn't do anything could someone please help me.

I am running XP.

These are my specs

Asus K8N4-E Deluxe nForce4 4X

AMD Sempron 64 3100+ 1.8GHz (Socket 754)

Corsair 512MB DDR Value Select PC3200 CAS2.5

Leadtek WinFast PCX6600TD GeForce PCX6600 256MB

This is the advice Wilhelmus gave to someone to get it installed: "try creating shortcut to install application (not the autoplay application, autoplay.exe, or similiar) on the CD (install.exe, setup.exe, etc.) on your desktop.

Right click the shortcut and select "Compatiblity" tab, then tick "Run this program in compatiblity mode for:" box.

Try selecting "Windows 95" from the combobox. If that does not help, then try "Windows 98 / Windows ME".

I've done all of that and now it starts the setup gets to 99% and then just does nothing any help on that?

I had an article on the 99% error around here somewhere. The fix action is on the installshield site too.

Just type in installshield + 99% in google.

hi,

i get this error when i run setup.exe

"this installation is for microsoft windows 95 only"

i have windows 2000/NT with service pack 4 any can help?

thanx =]

also i tryed this changed the file propertie to run as a win9* file. and same error