Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo-Ohki

We got Liveware2000, now how 'bout some DXR3 drivers...

Now that I've got my full support of my Soundblaster Live! Value, I'd know like to use my DXR3 in 2000 (yes, I've tried the Hollywood Plus driver with terrible results).

Is there any way these nice people who got us the Liveware2000 stuff could also get us DXR3 owners some drivers for 2000 as well?

Just wondering.

Look at the post entitled Creative Encore 6X in this forum. In reply to a question not unlike yours I have detailed a solution that will get your DXR3 working under win 2k.

well i tell you right now no matter how detailed your instructions they wont work for me no matter what when i install sigma hollywood plus drivers my puter blue screens so i to wish they would get off there as# and get some drivers out

I was able to get your solution to work this time--last time I didnt run the dxr3 nt driver install and it had really crappy sound and video. Now it works quite well, and I'm pleased with the results. 98 is now off my system at last! Yeah!

I agree.

I switched my Video nv4_mini.sys to 3.66, hasn't crashed once - FF8 doesn't crash at all (graphics are still screwed but you kinda get used to it) and to top it off - I followed that procedure and finally got my Dxr3 to work!! smilesmile

Remselect program still works with it as well, so I can watch all my original DVDs.

Top stuff smile

Exorcist

Quote:
Originally posted by Damien Green:
Look at the post entitled Creative Encore 6X in this forum. In reply to a question not unlike yours I have detailed a solution that will get your DXR3 working under win 2k.

I don't see any posts about Encore 6x. Searched everywhere. Can you put the solution in here please....