Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bchilly

RPG Maker XP

Hey, when I open RPG maker on my pc with no internet connection it says "could not get trial serial from server". I have tried connecting the computer to the internet but although it says it has connected (vie ethernet) it will not load any web pages and will not connect to the server. Can someone please help!!!!

What operating system are you using?

Just to check that IE is correctly connected, right click on the the IE icon, click on Properties, then click on the tab Connections, go down to the bottom of the box and click on the button Lan Settings and then put a check mark in the box to automatically detect settings. Click on the Ok's to get out. Then double click on IE to see if your home page comes up. If it doesn't type into the address box at the top something like www.cnn.com to see if it will come up. Don't know what kind of server you are dealing with, but if a script is needed to logon, you will need to speak to IT.

Yes i have done this but still no luck.I am trying to connect through ntl. i have connected before with no problems.