Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IstayMe

TV Wonder Pro HELP please!

I recently just purchased this program and I know from someone telling me it's a great program, which is why I purchased it.

I installed it into my computer and did everything as instructed , however when I turned on my computer a thing pops-up saying "failed to initialize infrero remote hardware" and then when I go to install the disk it installs 1/2 way cuz it stays stuck on the green installation screen ... >:(

Anyone know or have an idea why this is happening? I'm really dying to get my program up and running - especially for my site ... I've been looking ALL OVER for help but it's hard to find. I really hope someone may be able to help me out , please! It'd be sooooo much appreciated smile thanks to anyone who can!

Are you installing the application/driver with the IR receiver plugged in ?? If yor are, uninstall everything - take out IR receiver, then reinstall drivers/application. Hopefully it will help.

Hmm, I don't have the IR reciever plugged in. However, I do have my vcr connected to it, so I'm going to assume that maybe it ... ?

I'm going to try tomorrow to remove the card and place it in a new slot and not connect the vcr to it, lol. Maybe that'll work? hopefully? I'll let you know ... hope it works smile

Thanks smile

Ok, the whole error msg of "failed to initialize infrero remote hardware" that has to do with the program I removed , so no worries about that wink

HOWEVER, I still can't install the CD. I have no clue what to do. I even downloaded what they told me and still nothing! Someone please help me if u can .... frown