Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
altamash

pc hangs....plz help frnds

my pc hangs at d windows xp pro loading screen

when i remove d power cord of my cd drives (i hv a sony dvd writer & a lg cd writer) it works fine

if i want 2 use my cd drives i have 2 remove my Realtek lan card(internal) thn it works fine

im totally confused

anyone if pls know d solution of any kind of help welcome pls pls pls reply 2me

or mail me altamashsyed@yahoo.co.in

thnx in advance

Too bad I don't understand the L33t 5p34k that hackers(or wannabe's) use, or I might be able to help you out. :x

Originally posted by altamash:

Quote:
" L33t 5p34k "

what does dis mean dude?

I understand "English", and nothing else. If someone cannot/refuses to, take the time to type out full words, I don't see why I should take the time to respond to them. smile

Maybe you have insufficient IRQs for this heap of stuff, i wonder? :-\

Anyway, why do you need them both? (I mean CD/DVD)

What is your power supply, If your unplugging devices and it's starting up then it might just be a power issue. As in you don't have enough.

and Relic then why did you feel the need to post to tell him you won't help. If your just gonna be an ASS then don't reply at all.

S

Originally posted by thatsteveguy:

Quote:
What is your power supply, If your unplugging devices and it's starting up then it might just be a power issue. As in you don't have enough.

and Relic then why did you feel the need to post to tell him you won't help. If your just gonna be an ASS then don't reply at all.

S

I am totally disgusted by today's youth and their illiteracy. Obviously, that does not bother you, sadly enough. I feel that if one wants free help, the least they could do is take the time to type out their question in proper English, not "leet speak".

As for your opinion of me, your own actions speak very loudly. You wait ten days after the original question was asked, then call me an ass. Well done.

The PSU? Not very likely. If this question gets asked in English, I do have an answer, until then, forget it. Try filling out a resume with that sort of BS, see how far you get in life. That makes me an ass? I'll take that as a compliment, thank you sir. smile

[Edited by Relic on 2005-10-20 06:11:57]