Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chopper2000

liveware2000 confused please answer

well i read the two post from shrink and wolverine and i can not tell if they got the original 6 piece rar set or something else reason i ask is because i was able to download all six piece so if this is not what every body has then i will post a new link and if this is what every body has then sorry for wasting your time please let me know shrink or wolverine

The 6-piece rar set never worked because it was incomplete. I used the 15mb version which only contained the necessities and no fluff (e.g. no demo's, soundfonts, midi samples, lava, etc... just mixer, speaker, audiohq, launcher, and recorder).

------------------

Shrink

92% of the things we worry about don't happen - but the other 8% DO!

PIII 450@504

Soltek SL67B Mobo with 128 mb pc100

20 gig Quantum KX 8 gig Quantum CR

SBlive Value

Voodooo3 3000 AGP

... and a bunch of USB Stuff

Windows 2000 Pro Retail

well if you can put a link up i will send you the full version. just email me and let me know where to ftp i got them all and unpacked pretty cool as far as i can tell has this pretty cool guitar thingy that i have not seen before. well i go to work till the morning so will send then

Just upload them to the site that I posted and post the link. That is not my site, just an anon dump site out in the ethereal <g>. FWIW, the 6 rar's don't make a complete set, do they? One of the cab files is corrupted as well. Did everything install for you (including audiohq)?

------------------

Shrink

92% of the things we worry about don't happen - but the other 8% DO!

PIII 450@504

Soltek SL67B Mobo with 128 mb pc100

20 gig Quantum KX 8 gig Quantum CR

SBlive Value

Voodooo3 3000 AGP

... and a bunch of USB Stuff

Windows 2000 Pro Retail

yes it makes a complete set about 70meg or so and i installed and it seem pretty good I dont no all the littel features but it has wave studio, 8meg sound font, mixer works ,eax works, that guitar thing is new i think it looks like full version liveware2000 and i even get the thunder at boot love that wink well i will upload in the morning you should enjoy oh yeah and audiohq is defintly there

[This message has been edited by chopper2000 (edited 29 February 2000).]

well i just uploaded them to your site there are in a folder called liveware2000big there are a total of seven file just put them all in same folder and unrar the first one witch is the one that ends in .rar and wala i belive it is the full liveware2000.