Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gmonk

blue screen of death

Okay, this is very upsetting to me. I had just gotten a laptop for a graduation gift, it wasn't even a month old when it started acting up. First of all I have a Toshiba computer with windows xp, I'm not that computer savvy, so I don't know much else about it. I do know that I have ran numerous virus scans, installed ad-aware, deleted cookies and temporary internet files. I have tons of space left on my baby, and yet I keep getting this message:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop: 0X000000D1 (OX00000000, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0XBAEE0436)

YK51X86.SYS--ADDRESS BAEEO436 BASE AT BAED-5000, DATESTAMP 41A6DE63

And then at the very bottom it says:

Beginning physical memory dump

Physical memory dump complete

Obviously this is going to startle me. At first it didn't happen so often, but now it's happening all the time. I took it to a computer programmer and he found nothing wrong with it. I could be just typing, listening to music or surfing the internet when it comes up. I need my computer, I'm a college student.

When I arrived on campus I had to get it hooked up to the campus link and since I've hooked it up to the ethernet cord I've been getting this message. I tried getting them to fix it and I thought they had but the message keeps coming up. Now, my computer has been acting funny, getting really slow, when it's brand new with plenty of space. I could be typing on Word with no other windows open and then suddenly I'll find out that my words aren't being typed in and the window is inactive. It is very frustrating. If you have any information for me, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you, I'm new to this site so I dont' know how it works. If you have any information please IM me at yahoo instant messenger, my name on it is nerio7wiccan. Thank you!

i did a little bit of googling and it seems to be a problem with your onboard network card. I would start by trying to find an updated driver for it