Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tool_462

<<<How do i find which ports i need?>>>

I need to let my University know which ports I need them to open up! How do I go about finding which ports EverQuest and Limewire use? Thanks in advance! Quick response would be great! I need to let them know in the next couple hours.

Thanks again

Your Uni is actually going to open ports to allow you to use a P2P program??????

Given that I was nearly expelled from Uni for hosting an mp3 website off my dorm machine (which wasn't even able to be accessed from the outside world) I find that hard to believe.

Are you actually telling them what they're for or are you just asking for the ports to be opened?

If you go to the respective websites and check the help or tutorials you should find it. Limewire's ports should be in the config. It's been ages since I used Limewire as I think there are better options. Never used EverCrack.

Sorry about that. Im not actually using Limewire, they are hardcore against it. I was mostly using that as an example. Thanks for the feedback though! anyone know where i find the ports for EverQuest?

thanks in advance