Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow5731

Any place to get a new cd for "Return To Krondor"?

Trying to talk to Sierra is like trying to talk to a brick wall with an older game like this btw...

My wifes in need of a new copy of CD#2 since the things gotten cracked to a point it can't even be accessed anymore, and I got stuck with the task it looks :x

Anyways, does anyone happen to know of a place to buy it again, or a way to get CD#2 to me to re-burn it? Thought it wouldn't hurt to ask in a place where people DO have the old game and atleast see if it can be re-burnt or something... (CD#1 is ok, just cd#2 is cracked near the center hub and it's starting to cause problems)

And you're not able to take it to your local video shop and have the top couple of layers of the cd sanded off? I dunno, just a suggestion... good luck with it though

Disk Replacement:

If your program is damaged or defective, Vivendi Universal Games will replace it FREE within the 30-day warranty period.

After the 30-day warranty period, or if you do not have proof of purchase, replacement for Windows and Macintosh titles are available for $10.00 per product (cashier's check, money order, or personal check only -- no cash please). PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Gameboy Color, and Gameboy Advanced replacements are $15.00 per product.

Include the game disk(s) along with a note explaining the reason for replacement. Please also include in this letter your name, address, telephone number, and correct payment amount (if applicable as stated above).

Send to:

Vivendi Universal Games

ATTN: Disk Replacement

4247 S Minnewawa Ave.

Fresno, CA 93725-9345

Do not include any manuals or materials from the original package other than the game disk(s).

If the program consists of multiple disks you must include all of the CD's that were in the original packaging.

It is recommended that the package be sent via a traceable method such as Priority Mail, UPS, or Fed Ex. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to return product.

Disk replacements take 4 - 6 weeks for delivery.