Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spenbo38

Problem w/ Half Life 2 HELP ME

I have been playing half life 2 and got to the OUR BENEFACTORS level and started out fine, killed the troops and what not. Then I got to the part where you have to jump over the railing to get to the big generator thing after the catwalk and I found I cannot jump. I checked to keys and the jump button works, i reset the controls and went back and checked if I can jump in earlier parts of the game, but still nothing happens, I cant jump over the rail and i'm stuck, I dont dont even know if you are supposed to jump over it, its the only possible thing i can see. help me.

Yes, you are supposed to jump over the railing..as far as you're key and or mouse bind to "Jump" only you can set that control...you can use any Key on the keyboard for jump..personally, I pefer to use mouse button 2 for jumping...but yea, you have to jump that rail to continue...

MUff!N

I have exactly the same problem, I can't jump since the beggining of this level (OUR BENEFACTORS). Several "bind" and "unbind" then several reload of HL2 and windows later, nothing change.

In all my savegames of this level, I can't jump. If I load savegames of previous levels, I can !

So I've use the gravity gun and several objects to pass over obstacle. But now I can't go further, I had to climb into a caisson suspended to rail and no object to use.

So please help !