Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ebs93

Sims 2 problem

I need help. I can't really explain it but when i play the sims 2 now the sims are just black or coloured lines go through them. Before this didn't happen but when i got my computer upgraded the Windows XP Professional it started acting up. Here is a link to one of the pictures. It is a bit tooo small but that was the best i could do try looking closer. Please can someone tell me if they are having a similar problem or someone who can help me.

[url= http://photobucket.com/albums/b110/Ebs19...rrent=sims2.jpg

Sorry i just want serious help with this because i am a cry baby and i have been crying over this problem i just want it to be fixed can someone please have the urge to help me.

Can't really see the picture that well but usually graphics problems are either due to faulty hardware or newer drivers that are incompatible with older hardware. If you have a driver CD for your video card then I recommend installing the drivers from that.

OMG i also just bought sims 2 and i tried 10 times to download it...mine keeps getting stuck at 71%..i kept hitting retry and i worked until i got to 100%...nothing happened after that. i also tried calling the company but had no luck. If anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE tell me...i would appriciate it lots.

i'm having some problems, i just got sims 2 and installed fine and opened up fine but every few minutes it goes down as if i have minimised it but it does it automatically and then i loose what ever i've been working on.

After installing the Sims2 onto my computer, I went to run the program, and this poped up It stated that "Failed to find Any DirectX 9.0c Compatible graphics adapters in this system. Please make sure you have DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by your manufacture" I then went on line, and instaled DirectX 9.0c and it still wont work.

My system is :Microsoft Windows Me

My Computer is : GenuineIntel

Intel® Celerom processor

254.0 MB RAM

Now what should I do? Does the Sims2 even work on a laptop. ;(

I have problems when istalling. Whenever I get to the fourth disk it says "install 4th disk" so i do and i click "ok" and then it completely freezes. I've tried cleaning the disk and running my computer virus cleaner and I have all of the requirements. I have even tried it on other computers that were new. I simply do not know whats wrong so if anyone could help me please email me at DancinCraZ112101@yahoo.com or IM me on AIM at DancinCraZ112101.

PLEASE HELP

<3 Jordan

Hi, I posted a board ages ago but know one replied. Can any of you help me?

I've had sims 2 a while and it was fine. Then I uninstalled it to put it on a new comp but the same problem as xojenzzxo1 happened except I didn't get as far as 71%.

Then I tried to put it back onto the old laptop and it got to the languages then just stopped.

Can you help? I'm more worried about the second problem to be honest.

morgonia, look at the post above and try to install the game from your hard drive in case your CD or DVD drive's timing is off. IF it won't, it may be that a file is corrupt or there is a scratch on your CD\DVD.

Hi I need help here. Ive gt all 4 cds but i dun hav the manual.

n i noe the installation code is at the back of the manual but i dun hav it!:'( so can u plspls giv me the installation code?