Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayla_Bray

Sims Keeps Crashing!!!! How do i fix this???!

When i am playing my Sims game, i try to Bulldoze a building in Downtown, and my computer crashes! This also happens when i try to bulldose something in Vacation island. Anyone know whats wrong? Im very frustrated!

Thanks. x) frown :x

I know nothing about SIMS, but $200.00???

Try giving the gaming folks some more information.

What are your system specifications? Do they meet the requirements to run the program?

Sounds like a video memory problem to me.

Well, it worked before, and accidently it got uninstalled. When i re-installed it it started crashing. ive tried re-installing 3 times, but it still wont work. I havent upgraded my computer or anything sice it uninstalled. frown

Thanks to whoever replied:)

Well, My brother has the same problem except it's random. At anytime the whole thing will crash. I think it has something to do with extra files my brother has downloaded of the net. You know , skins and objects and what not, but i can't seem to fix it even when i take them out of the game. He has all the expasion packs but that can't be the problem, and there's nothing wrong with my video card either, it's getting really annoying when i bought it for him and he can't even play his damn game.

Anyone have any ideas?

I don't know jack about computers and all that jargon.

The duckie frownfrownfrown

We need more info on the system, like which Operating System are you using, how much RAM do you have, things like that.

Also are you getting anykind of error message and if so what is it?

Have you tried running Direct X Diagnostics to check out your system. To bring that up just do a search on your computer for dxdiag.

Ahhhh!!! so i managed to fix the problem, and i don't really know if it has any realation to your problem but i disabled the timer shut down in setup, it was set to shut down the computer when it was over 70 DEGREES. My computer was over heating or something, probably not that safe but it's been running fine for days now.