Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rookie92

dvd-rom compatibility

hi im new to the board and i need some help. i have a compaq evo n400c laptop and was wondering if anyone can tell me if an external dvd-rom drive by 'AOPEN' would have any compatibility problems? if its needed to know i am running windows xp. thanks for any help.

You dont need to worry about hardware compatibility, unless is fail hardware product (got what i mean). Every manufacture will build product to suit your laptop so not need to worry about that. I think you can choose external Pioneer 16x dual layer that is better product now and is region free. That is one my suggestion and not need to follow.

Sorry you suggest for DVD rom but is same thing actually. My suggestion you need to choose Free region DVD rom or RW because it give a lot of advantages to you HIHIHI. Dont worry ro much about hardware compatibility again. The thing, you need to buy right brand so it will give long life for your hardware. Pioneer ( I know) and LG (I heard)can play any DVD region code (free region) and Pioneer is good product manufacture.