Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Exxccessive

yahoo help pls

i know it doesnt belong here... please forgive me..

my problem is everytime i use my and went to chat with my sister on a channel i always got disconected. its realy a big prob. a friend of mine said iwas beeing booted, i don't know what does he mean about booters. if that's the problem can anyone help me find a protection or solution about this "booting" thing.

thank you for your help

I haven't used any of this chat stuff in many years, but as I recall, there are members of the chat rooms who monitor the activities in the chat areas. If they feel your conversation is inappropriate or not in keeping with the policies of that chat group, they have the means and authority to remove you from the chat area by what is referred to as "booting" you out.

My suggestion would be that you either find a different chat group, or use one of the personal Instant Message programs, where only you and your sister are chatting with each other and not within a group chat area.

zenarcher

thanx for the concern zenarcher..

im not sure if i have any problems with the moderators. because i harldy say anything inside a room, i just enter and wait for my sister to log-in. sadly my sister is not familiar with any other chat programs.

thank you anyway..