ever notice?

that this forum gets a lot of...

author:

I need help with something.

reply:

information request by helpful person.

author:

never comes back frown

do these people find the solution and keep it to themself, do they run back to windows? Am I being too sensitive wink

They are just the type of people that want their problem fixed, get the fix, and then are happy. It's like if you want the AC in your car fixed.....you don't constantly hang around your dealership after it's fixed do ya? (Mabye you do...I don't know) wink

I unserstand what you're saying. I'm talking about the people that never give you back the requested info. what distro are you using? then they never post again.

The dealership has a restraining order against me so I can't do that anymore.

Ah yes. THOSE people. Yeah, I've got a special place in Hell reserved for those people....right next to the kids who always ask for Full versions of games on Message Boards. :rolleyes: Kids these days. In my day you had to (god forbid) go over to a neighbors and actually copy the floppy disk. laugh

If I ever do that, please send me a nasty email, or maybe some SPAM! :x

zenarcher

Soooooo,

Can you actually fix the air conditioning on my computer at the garage? :-) I just came here from hell, it was full of viruses and spyware, and they left the windoze wide open!

Justbill