Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fusion

This has really been bugging me

Ok, I have been running win2000 professional final for a long time now, and I like to use the VoodooLights screensaver (v 1.2.5)

For about a month it was working perfectly. Then for no apparent reason, it started screwing up. Now, whenever my voodoolights screensaver kicks in, after about 30 seconds into it, it immediately goes back to the desktop, almost as if someone had moved the mouse. It does this at the same time, everytime. I thought it may have been my video card drivers(Asus v6600 deluxe), but i have changed them around a lot, so I don't believe it would be that. Now i am using Asus's beta win2000 drivers. Does anyone have ANY idea what is causing this?

thanks

Fusion

Specs

Aopen ax6bc-latest bios

asus v6600 deluxe

3com 905b NIC

hitachi superscan 752

mx300 sound card

Do you have a unregistered version? Voodoo Lights is shareware and will start to act as you've described after a month of use until you get the registration key.

sorry about that

yes, i do have a registered version

it's just funny that it worked for over a month with no problems and then all the sudden these problems set in

BEWARE THIS PROGRAM!

voodoolights ate my 19" monitor for lunch (got it stuck in endless mode changes till monitor finally gave out) luckily monitor was replaced under warranty and it is same version you mentioned also registered!