Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
latino85

HP RAM question???? please help????!!!

HEy everybody nice to see you all again

Im writing today to ask a question bout RAM for a

HP Pavillion XE763 Intel Celeron Proccessor.

Yes i know this is old school but im upgrading it for a friend, so please help??

Anyways ive been online and researched its maximum capacity and it says 512MB RAM so i went out and bought the RIGHT kind and bought two 256MB sticks of RAM, so i put them in and i start up and it tells me there was a problem loading WIndows since the last shutdown and asks if i want: safe mode, normal mode, safe w/ networking blah blah blah and also offers last best known spot, so i try them all and it takes me back to the very same screen.

Next i take one of the sticks out and obviously leave the one 256MB stick in there, Now dont get me wrong, im glad it works but i want to be able to have both in there to the MAX. please help me guys and tell me how to make it work with a complete 512MB of RAM???????

We are having the same problem, Did you finally find a solution? Please email us at info@digi-tekusa.com, if so. Thank you.

It will be rare when a member of this site will email you with a solution because one never knows how their email address will be treated. Is your machine also an HP?