Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yvan_desfrites

Final Fantasy VIII XP

Hi guys, can anyone help me,

I have this game, but I can't install it on my PC

when i put the first cd into my cdrom drive nothing happens, i tried the autoexecute,... but it doesn't work.

When i explore the cd i see some .PAK .FS files and that's it,..

Could anyone tell me what to do to at least be able to install it please!

Thank you

Jonathan

I may be a multi-CD game, try inserting Disc 1 with the setup files on it.

There is an install disc with this game. If you have the foldout version, look in the center behind the manual for the install disc.

I found the installation Cd but it was hidden somehow in the CD Box,...

Now the game runs just fine under winXP!

Great!! I'll finally be able to see the end of the game!

Jon

Can anyone explain to me how to install FF7 from a download off a shareware site? I have followed all the instructions to the best of my ability and am finding that my ability isn't that great. It is telling me to "change the lable of my drive to FF7disc1" and so on. What exactly does this mean? :x

ok, i have the FF8 PC game and i looked in the pocket thing and all that was in it was the register your game copy flyer, can some1 e-mail me the setup file or something, cause i don't know anyone else who owns this game, and the local game stores don't sell it, so it's not like i can go and see if i can get a replacement

i have a problem.. i have recently tried to install my old ff8 pc game on my winXP system, but when i run the setup file it does not start the install wizard. I cant find a way to get the setup wizard to run. Any ideas?