Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
latino85

Those stupid banner contests??? do they work?? any of them???

Hey guys, I was just wandering.......

I know you know what im talking about when i refer to those ever so ANNOYING banners on cheap websites that tell you if YOU HIT THE KANGAROO or MAKE THE BASKET or SWAT THE FLY or PUNCH THE BOXER or WHATEVER OTHER FREAKING NONSENCE THEY COME UP WITH you can WIN AN IPOD!!!! or a BRAND NEW SONY LAPTOP!!!!! or even ..... well you know just a bunch of things we wish were really "free"

But anyway i know when they first started to come out i thought i was one lucky mofo when i actually won one and my IGNORANT ASS even thought i was going to get something (i wish u guys could just hear my sarcastic tones right now) and in the end was only disappointed to find out it was gonna take this and that and this and that and this and ya know........ a bunch of crap, i mean GEEZE i punched the stupid kangaroo with red eyes, can you just give me my stupid ipod?????

Which brings me to my question......

I've actually had friends who told me.....believe it or not...."SOME" actually work?!?!?!?! oh my goodness??????

and ive even heard from people that if you "JUST" do what they tell you, and bear with em, u will get your stupid ipod???

Let me tell you, i was like WOW! REALLY!!! which ones???

and then comes the stupid, empty, ignorant, self satisfiying because they just succeeded in "small talk" REPLY...................... oh i dont know, i forgot, or ill ask them next time i see them or MAYBE you are just a LIAR!!!!!!!!!! that couldnt think of nothing better to LIE about so you just wasted my time ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok im calm again and now HEEEEERE is the question....

does anybody know any that REALLY WORK??? and i mean FO REAL, SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK, BEAR ATTACK, BEE ATTACK, DEER ATTACK, CAVEMAN ATTACK, SORE THROAT ATTACK, PAPER CUT ATTACK, JELLYFISH ATTACK????? and those are pretty serious attacks.....

I don't see any of them anymore, not since switching over to Maxthon as my browser and configuring a special hosts file wink

As for spam like that, I figured they were just there to lure folks into heading to some malware site for a dose sugar incrusted goodness :P

I do not click anything what moves, flashes, looks like Windows dialog or says in 72pt font CLICK HERE AND WIN REAL LIFE.

smile