Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Philipp

Storyteller CMS 1.8.1 Feedback

NT Compatible is now running Storyteller CMS 1.8.1. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Is it just me, or has this forum changed its face in the past couple of hours, I wasn't onhere too long ago today wink

Well, anyway, I like it, it looks pretty nice, well done:)

Then I am not alone... had to check that I typed right address...

smile

Two words: cool blue.

I like the new changes, I just wish that they would finally get rid of the eggshell color. Since they added it a few years back I've been on the verge of puking every time I load the site. Yuck!

Phillip,

The "there are xx news stories and xx new posts" link from the top line appears to be missing. Well it isn't working for me and there are new posts since my last visit. Has this been removed?

Thanks,

F.

Not removed, just rewritten. After the old data is not longer usable, the CMS is rebuilding the stats completely new.

The new "xx new stories (xx on all websites) and xx forum topics (xx on all websites)" link should appear one hour after the first visit.

...as it was written, so it has become and will continue to be...

Thanks Phillip, it has returned.

<edit> I also noticed the "rate this thread" option. That could be quite useful. How about a "rate this user" function?</edit>

I don't know if a "rate this user" is really useful. There are more important things on the do list for the next release smile

The xx new posts seems to be working fine for me now. laugh I'll give it some time tho and see if it works over the next couple of days.