Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
automatica

Final Fantasy VII Trouble!

I'm having trouble with all of the mini-games. First the chocobo race wouldn't work, so I downloaded a patch. Then the snowboard game wouldn't work, patched that. And now the submarine mini-game thing doesn't work, but I can't find a patch for it anywhere! I select to start the mission, the screen goes black but the music keeps playing until it crashes to my desktop.

Does anyone know where I could find a patch to fix the problem with the submarine game? Thanks a lot!

Hi

I have a problem with ff7 too =X

When i start playing and I enter in the first battle the game gets out and appears an error on desktop........... ;(

Can any one tell me how to fix it?

Thanks

Btw

I'm running windows 2000....

direct x 9.0c

I have an Xfx geforce 4 Ti 4200 128Mb

Amd 2000+@2700+

OCZ 2x256Mb DDR pc 3500

FF7 Patch 1.4 e tried 1.2 but same problem in them, i have chocobo patch too....

It is the english version....

Please help....

Hi again

I uninstalled the game and patch 1.4 and turned off the computer...

When i turned on i installed the game and put patch 1.2 and installed direct show drivers this time result i can play in battles and do attacks but when i use magic the game gets out....

Any one can help me?!?

Thanks

Fury,

Post in the thread that you created. DO NOT bring up someone else's thread if you have nothing to contribue.

It doesn't help to post to multiple threads for help since your polluting the forum with multiple threads, the chances of your getting help actually decrease rather than increase since noone is going to want to click through 5 seperate threads looking for your issue. POST YOUR INFO IN YOUR OWN THREAD.

Thread Closed