Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wclemo

drivers for usb isdn modem (Zyxel omni.net)

where do i get drivers for an isdn modem- its an external usb, Zyxel omni.net USB2. I am using mandrake 10 community, which has failed to pick it coz it has an older built-in drivers.[bold text

continuing the zyxel question...

i have the zyxel prestige 600 series. any ideas when i can find drivers?

thanks odysseas

I guess you didn't like Dapper Dan's response? Are you still speaking of the USB modem, analog modem, or router?? Which exact model? The 600 series can mean any of the above.

If you are still speaking of the modem, then a search on Google shows that there is no support for this series (as Dan's link revealed) and I could find no reference to any drivers that have been written. It seems that the company has no interest in this and probably has not released the specs. for the modem. Some users have requested this and the request has fallen on deaf ears.

Hopefully bumping this thread will find anyone who has this modem and can possibly shed more light on the issue.

Thanks for your prompt reply. The model is prestige 630-C1 and i can tell you (after i checked the website) that there is no support for linux. i ll see what i can do by getting a router which will support.

thanks again

odysseas