Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wicked101

CS:S and XFire

Well, I only started using it a couple of days ago cause I got tired of having trouble with "Friends" from "HL2" and "CS:S", its almost always offline and not easy to find someone to add.

XFire supports a whole lot of games and if you've got friends added you can see if they are online what game they are playing and what map, how many people is playing and who, then you can send him a message and/or join the game he's busy playing. You can chat with it while your playing. The first 10 minutes I used it it convinced me already smile

Try it and let me know, its very easy to use.

You can add me as a friend, my username : wickedstitch

Enjoy and maybe I'll see you online.

PS: anyone sing XFire and in need of some friends, feel free to add me smile

Originally posted by Wicked101:

Quote:
Cause the friends I have dont have CS:S and the ones that does dont have internet/DSL

Or maybe you just don't have any friends 8)

Hehe, I recently got Xfire, and I can say that it is worth getting.

It's easy and convenient to see who is playing what came, a simple click allows you to join the game they are playing, and it can be used as an IM service aswell-no need for MSN/AIM to clog up your bandwidth!

Well, its true in a way frown

All my friends are back in S.A. and I only have one friend here in Germany who's been waiting for his DSL for the past 5 months.

I only have 2 friends on XFire, none on HL2's "friends" cause it almost never works and I cant add anyone and I cant see the one person that added me.

So, I guess you can say I only have 3 friends, 2 online and 1 offline, and I cant include my wife as a friend cause she wont play games, unless its "Moorhuhn"

Sorry Waffler, I haven't been online this whole week, I've been visiting my mom-in-law's sister in Duisberg, but I'll be home 2moro night some time and then we can play some CS:S the whole weekend, cause my wife aint commin home dis weekend smile

hehehe, you can come and play in our clan server, and I'll put in a good word for you wink

Cya at the weekend then!

Sure, thanks, I'll do that, but I'll only be home 2moro, we got stuck in a pub in Heidelberg and we're sleeping over (we have to :)).

I believe we'll leave rahter early to go home, I'll let you know once we're home.