Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ConQueso

UT2004 $15 with $2 shipping in US 1/28/05. Tell your demo playin' friends.

http://www.gogamer.com/

If you're thinking of buying this game within the year, you might as well get it now.

Tell your demo playing friends. GameSpy awarded this game THE multiplayer game of the year. As in Halo 2 was a runner up.

" With the possible exception of Halo 2, there really wasn't a game this year that could stack up to the multiplayer goodness of Unreal Tournament 2004. The series returned to glory with a new team- and vehicle-based Onslaught mode, the resurrection of Assault, and a single-player ladder against the best artificial bots in the business."--GameSpy

Good until tonight only (January 28), unless they carry it over a day. Select Dirt cheap shipping--only available on 1 or 2 game purchase, Continental US only.

hehe in the UK its only £15 MAX in the shops, £10 most places.

but its something else that mde me reply to this...

Originally Posted by ConQueso

Quote:
With the possible exception of Halo 2, there really wasn't a game this year that could stack up to the multiplayer goodness of Unreal Tournament 2004

Half Life 2 deathmatch, Counter Strike Source, BF1942....

Well, 10 GBP = 19 USD, so it'd still rank it at a good deal.

Especially when most stores here have it at $30-40.

Have you played Onslaught?

Just wanna say thanks for the heads up, I took advantage of the deal right away. I actually have a copy of this from my friend and havent been able to play the online version, so now it's game on. Also another great thing about this game is that there are nearly 500 maps and something like 350 mods for it on www.dlx.gamespot.com

Better then FarCry in my opinon.

I havent played Half Life 2 yet so for now It's game of the year.

THIS DEAL IS STILL GOOD FOR ANOTHER 30 some hours! (or perhaps longer, check the link to be sure)

Originally posted by dogteal:

Quote:
Just wanna say thanks for the heads up, I took advantage of the deal right away....Also another great thing about this game is that there are nearly 500 maps and something like 350 mods for it on www.dlx.gamespot.com

You're welcome. I'm glad to get more people into the UT community.

No need to use gamespot deluxe for those (like myself) who don't want to pay. Nali City. If the mapper is worth his salt, he'll get the map on Nali City. I recommend checking it out, my guess is it'll be easier to find a map to your liking than dlx has.