Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matashi

Windows Xp Home Edition Coa Key

My friend gave me his windows xp and hey said he has no idea what the heck is going on...he said it did not say THIS IS AN UNREGISTERD VERSION OF WINDOWS PLEASE ENTER THE AVTIVATION CODE TO REGISTER WINDOWS...and Hey does not have the windows xp disk and Im getting boiling mad!!! ;( ;( ;( ;(

does your friend have XP installed on his system?

if so :

is your system that is playing up connected to the net? if it is, have you done any updates through microsoft?

Its because your friend has XP home edition installed and his computer, there are 2 types of licence u can buy for windows xp (cd key when you buy XP its self), 1 is single user, 2 is corperate ........

basically corperate is for more than one machine using the same cd key code, and single user is pretty self explanetary.... you will have to either go buy yourself a copy of XP from the shop (in the uk its £75 i dont know where you live so i cannot find out a price for you...... or a clean install, i would go with the first to be honest because then atleast you have the CD just incase your system decides to be a B***H