Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tripulante

motocross madness 2 please help!!

i ve installed the game succesfully and cracked, then when i ve tried to open it, the screen turns black and returns to the desktop. what should i do? (windows 2000)

(NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400)

Very much true.

There has been recent conjecture regarding the attitude of most people on this board about PIRACY. Whilst there may indeed be members who do indulge in this kind of thing, the policy of this site is that it has never, does not and will never condone software piracy - a position which is made clear by the Admins, mods, senior members, the doormat and even the cat. This place has a reputation and whilst it may be quite straight, has the respect of people who seek answers to major problems with AD deployment & domain mgmt etc etc. Nobody wants to see that compromised for the sake of helping a few kiddies run a dodgy copy of a game.

If however you have purchased the game/program and the author/publisher acknowledges that their product has a compatibility issue in regard to it not working without a patch, it is suggested that you contact them in regard to working around the problem.

F.