Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
felix

Critters from the deep washed up on Phuket beach

Some very interesting finds. As an arachnophobic myself, I would love to know how big those spiders adn crabs are (or perhaps not as the case may be!).

(I dont mean to offend anyone with the next statement)

But I guess at least something (no matter how small or irrelevant it seems) good has come of the tsunami.

Ive always wondered what was at the bottom of the sea! some of those things are are icky :P good post tho laugh

Interesting indeed, however I didn't see Archotuthus (Giant Squid) in here frown

hehehe! I like your logical thinking ScinteX! 8)

I need to get laid btw..... :x

LOL Waffler! hehehehe

I only put that in my sig cos I was venting at script kiddies one day lol

grrr im a little hax0r hahaha ;(

But back on the subject tho (lol), I found a big camera laugh

Squid.gif

surprised I haven't seen that on the news yet, maybe they don't have big enough video-cameras wink

or a big enough helicopter to carry the camera... or a big enough cameraman........ laugh

Originally posted by ScinteX:

Quote:
LOL Waffler! hehehehe

I only put that in my sig cos I was venting at script kiddies one day lol

grrr im a little hax0r hahaha ;(

But back on the subject tho (lol), I found a big camera laugh

Squid.gif

I like this, it reminds me of the movie

"Deep Rising" with Treat Williams and Famke Jansen (YUM!)

It was basically about some sort of mutated giant squid like creature attacking a huge luxury liner in the south china sea and eating the passengers whole, ummm, tasty laugh

Thats not how u r supposed to eat women! wink

Or dear fatigue has set in lol :x

LMAO ScinteX!!!

Yeh I know Deep Rising, I love it, and II like to laugh at that guy who wastes the last bullet so he gets eaten alive-his own fault!

(Ya know, this got me thinking, maybe we should have just some kind of general chat/get to know u all thread in the 'Others' board, I know this isn't a website for those kind of forums, but it would be nice just to have a chat with you all that doesn't involve 'Gigabyte this', and 'Sims 2 that' etc. wink )

yeah maybe- i think its a good idea. Maybe we are heading more towards a community feel?? That can only be a good thing laugh

Originally posted by ScinteX:

Quote:
yeah maybe- i think its a good idea. Maybe we are heading more towards a community feel?? That can only be a good thing laugh

Yes it is, as long as we don't start going down the l33t speak road that is wink

OMFG, WTFO, LMAO, POWNED, and my favorite pr0n laugh

If this happens perhaps we should just give up and go back to speaking bushman with all the clicks, pops and other non-verbals again....

Just remember,

"All your base are belong to us."

"What you say ?"

"You can't win, make your time."

hehe yes I take your point- that bit in my sig will be removed cos its irritating me now- its a cheap jibe at the script kiddies who annoyed me 1 day!

Anyhow, rejoice with my new sig laugh

AnD w3'11 hAvE N0nE 0f th@T S1llY tYp1ng H3rE L0l

laugh

I'm thinking it's related to Red Tide as this occurs naturally from time to time wink

It's caused by heavy rain/floods washing chemical laden water & slit down from the mid west and out into the Gulf.

All the extra phosphates and nitrates that come with modern fertilisers and pesticides really screw with the oxygen level of the water and things die. Ships also sit slightly lower in the water.

A similar phenomenon occurs in the "Bermuds Triange" where the undersea geology is riddled with pockets of CO2 gas. When one of these is released, which occurs regularly, the bubble(s) of CO2 make the water unable to support ships and they will just sink on the spot. Once the CO2 leaves the water, any plane flying over that spot will get a engine full of CO2, plus a different density of air, and fall out of the sky. Would be very cool if people weren't at risk.

Originally posted by Wicked101:

Quote:
I've always been a big fan of the Bermuda Triangle and wondered what was going on there.

It's classified. I'd tell ya but...well you know the rest. wink

No, if you told anybody then you would have violated your National Security Oath laugh

Originally posted by felix:

Quote:
jmmijo you right, methane yes methinks.

Maybe that should be Mestinks laugh