Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mutasem Semakieh

Beating halo 2 on legendary

HEY my gamer tag is vegamo... im in the best minor clan match clan in halo 2 right now. Clan stk. im a really decent player. I noticed when i got halo 2 that legendary got harder, Elites got stronger, I played legendary the first week i got the game and I was owned. after a month of non stop online playing and Us STK clan reached the top, I found out that halo 2 legendary isn’t as hard as every one thinks, you just need to hide a lot and have plasma pistol and a battle rifle. Elites are the biggest threat in the early levels. and about the sniping jackals, its not easy. u might die once or twice to find their location then kill em with a battle rifle, remember THE MOST IMPORANT GUN IN HALO 2 IS THE BATTLE RIFLE OR CARBINE. make sure u kill grunts with one burst in the head, and make sure u get head shots with elites, and of course....Brutes. I had hard time figuring out the brutes weakness and thank god i did :D, about 80 % of brutes have a cap in their head, use a carbine or battle rifle and aim for the head, first two shots will take cap off and then one or two shots and seem em laying under ur feet. Halo 2 legendary is quite tough.. I remember in halo 1 legendary i only die 3 times at most. now its kinda more than that.. and about me.. i beat every level in legendary but the last guy tatrus cause energy sowrd did work with his fat ass. ill think something up and ill post .. just remmber to get lots of head shots and hide a lot and know how to take off shields and stick to battle rifle.

i made this fourm just to make more people out there confident.