Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
philgood

APK System Tools for Windows Support

@ APK

reading your article about tweaking windows 2000 gots me interested about trying out your announced Software suite.

i ran into mayor problems...here we go:

i'm running windows 2000 sp4.during installation i got errors like...

Merging Registry Entries

Registry Editor

Cannot import APK Contro Center Defaults.reg:Error opening the file.There must be a disk or file system error(?...i have fat32).

After i left the installer i double-clicked my computer and it rebooted by itself.(?)

After an annoying long boot-up procedure i got a window popping up saying: APK System Tools for Windows2002 ++SR-4 Cannot change Visible in OnShow or OnHide

...and i got a message saying that the softwares trial period expired.(where i can get a recent version ?)

then i tried to uninstall and got:

Registry Editor

Cannot import MPatch1(...2,3)REMOVE.reg:Error opening the file.There must be a disk or file system error.

after an reboot the boot-up process were lacking of the auto LogOn to windows and i had to enter the username with password.

any idea ?

cheers,

phil

@ APK

thanks for the quick respond.amazing that you take yourself time for giving support to your outdated(?) suite.

Quote:
I am currently working on next Summer 2005 release build (due June 2005)...

...promising. :-)

i actually did read the how-to .txt-file otherwise i wouldn't bother you.i will give it another try if i can find a recent version.

happy new year.

phil.

p.s.: i'm running W2k with attached SP4.