Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ronin

Predictions

With the launch date of W2K a couple of days away, I thought it would be appropriate to pose the question to all the faithfull on when we will see OEM drivers for Nvidia and Creative Labs SB Live cards released for Windows 2000?

I think that Nvidia will release drivers by the end of next week. We all know when CL will release drivers. (We hope)

I guess you could call it a contest with the winner getting bragging rights.

Yes there is absolutely no excuse for them to release working proper drivers when they feel they are ready and as bug free as possible.

Absolutely NO excuse! =)

Me thinks its a c. o. n. spiracy!! They would love to see us wait 3 months for some beta drivers.. sweating...

Hmmm Maybe Nvidia will hurry up!

Hmm whats that on the 1st page? Elsa has win 2000 drivers?? Hmmmm? weird?

------------------

When the world comes to a halt, Hold The F*** ON!!!

Those bastards at Creative never have anything out on time

THERE IS NO EXCUSE!

[This message has been edited by EddiE314 (edited 17 February 2000).]

No, no more creative products for me, Well, todays the 17th, and guess what? Creative STILL hasn't even mentioned that Windows 2000 even exists at all! I swear. They are the worst!

eddie314 are you smoking crack? Or did you completely miss the FAQ from creative? I would call that recognizing windows 2000 exsists. Since everyone seemed to have missed it I'll say it again.....

SHUT UP and quit whining. When you can write better drivers than creative's programmers then you can complain, otherwise be quiet and be patient.

Give me a damned SDK and I'll sure as hell try.

I read the FAQ btw, i found nothing of interest in it. Again like many of my other posts, i am merely stating my opinion rather than whining.

[This message has been edited by EddiE314 (edited 17 February 2000).]

As far as tnt/tnt2/geforce drivers from creative go they really need decent reference drivers from nvidia first. Without a decent base driver that supports SMP, D3D and for love of god a control panel applet creative does'nt really have a choice but to wait. I guess it's possible that nvidia has a decent beta that has not been released except to vendors but I doubt it. All we can do is wait and see for now.