Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jmmijo

Something good I haven't used in AGES, got better... check it:

Very nice, I love his Spinrite app and I see it's been updated now smile

I think once I can get some extra green I'm going to get this tool laugh

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:

P.S.=> What KILLS me online? Is I see alot of fools give this guy alot of crap, saying all kinds of things about him, but I wonder & have asked them - what've you done better around this field than he has in SpinRite & his Shields Up site? Don't hear any replies to date from them either... amazing how people can be sometimes! apk

This just proves my point about that other forum does it not ?!?

Steve Gibson attempted to tell Microsoft about their RAW Socket implementation for the TCP/IP stack for XP and how it could be exploited. I wonder if most/many/all the recent IE exploits would have been an exploit if this hadn't been implemented, at least it makes me wonder, hmmmmmmm smile

Well the other thing here is that it appears to be normal for some to bring down or knock others off of their pedestal. This is think maybe due to their own lack of self-worth or self-esteem, it is sometimes totally illogical how rediculous human beings can be sometimes frown

Quote:

* I was THAT close to responding w/ that over there, until you talked to me about it jmmijo... thanks!

(You're a "positive influence"... )

APK

[zen]

You know I've been down the stressed out hyway and it's no fun, it causes too many medical and mental issues for my liking.

I think sometimes you just need to step back for a few, find you happy place and just let it go laughlaughlaugh

[/zen]

Quote:

P.S.=> Anyhow, for anyone looking for a DECENT security test online? Shields-UP site has improved ALOT... check it out sometime, & bookmark it... apk

I did that last night, everything is in stealth mode over here smile