guy's ..

really need help ..

some times .. when i play,

it show this message on the screen >( A.I. Disabled)<

when i play .. every thing stop >> soldiers >> plans

people ..

i need fix for this problem frown

plz .. replay

have you set-up an Autoexec file in the following folder?

C:\Program Files\Valve\SteamApps<username>\Half Life 2\hl2\cfg

if so, check to see if there is a command in it called "ai_disable"

if there is, then delete it (the line not the document)

if not, then during gameplay next time it happens, open the developers consoel and type "ai_enable" without quotation marks.

If this solves the problem, then create an autoexec.txt file in the above mentioned folder and type "ai_enable" into it.

If the "ai_enable" command doesn't work, please post here again

Originally posted by american zombie:

Quote:
Don't want to jump to any conclusions but this can also happen if the person has a pirated copy.

Hmm, interesting laugh

Originally posted by american zombie:

Quote:
Don't want to jump to any conclusions but this can also happen if the person has a pirated copy.

Bingo. All copies of HL2 that use an illegal key exhibit this behaviour at some point. Expect your Steam account to be disabled in the next cull (and quite rightly so).

urhhh is this one of those sites that help people with games/programs etc... but dont like people talking about burnt games and stuff?....

Cause really im sure that everyone even the mods and admins etc has had a burnt game or still has one!...?

Originally posted by nemesis02:

Quote:
urhhh is this one of those sites that help people with games/programs etc... but dont like people talking about burnt games and stuff?....

Cause really im sure that everyone even the mods and admins etc has had a burnt game or still has one!...?

Well this is beside the point because there are plenty of Mr. Warez sites out there, just google it and I'm sure plenty will show up for anyone to review.

Liking or disliking something is more a personal preference do you agree ?!?

hrmmm maybe.. but half of those warez sites are full of crap.. they just lead you to one site after another and another and another and another well you get my point!.. and u end up wasting time! and find nothing!

Well then, that should give you a clue then. Shouldn't it? Either wisen up and use alternative methods (such as not searching crappy web sites) or GASP! actually BUY your games!!!!!

Thanks for wasting our time.

Thread closed.