Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wicked101

Hey! I'll see you guys NEXT year...

Talking about new software, as long as MAXIS dont create a new SIMS 3 or something:):):)

To everyone, happy new year, and I hope everyone will enjoy the new year even more, and the same for every year to come.

Ai.

Happy new year to everyone at NTComp.

I'm looking forward to this year. If everything goes to plan, I will be with the girl of my dreams.

Yeah!!!!

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:
I have applied for a position @ my old "alma mater" & hopefully? Will score the job! I get feedback on it w/ in the first week or two of next month... keeping fingers crossed!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you as well, good luck!!!

Originally posted by Yakkob:

Quote:
If everything goes to plan, I will be with the girl of my dreams.

Both Yakkob and Alec§taar, good luck to finding the right one!!!

Woman aren't really that bad, well, not all the time, and some of them can really cook:)

Nah, dont worry, I'm just joking, woman are good for men, we need someone to blame for our mistakes:):) haha, no, really now, good luck and I hope you both will find what you are looking for.

Originally posted by Brian Frank:

Quote:
Yup. I work thirds, so I can see someone and then a few minutes later go "Haven't seen you since last year" wink

Hee hee, nice one.

I remember when I was still little I told my mom after I brushed my teeth (on the 31st of December) that I will not brush my teeth again till next year, hee hee, she freaked and ran to my dad telling him what I said, then my dad laughed at her and that made her even more cross, it wasn't untill later when she calmed down that we explained the joke to her, hee hee

Nice one on quitting the cigs Alec.

It'll be 4 years for me NewYears Day. And NO it wasn't a NY resolution, I had the flu and was basically too ill too smoke for 2 weeks. And after that I thought Oh Well, might aswell knock it on the head. Not bad after 10 yrs smoking. I am now the fittest I have ever been too smile

When I quit smoking I stopped on a Monday night and went out to get pissed, I know if I could last the first day without smoking while drinking I could stop, and I did. The nice thing is that I never craved for a smoke, only if I saw someone smoke at a distance and I cant smell it, but, somewhere in month 3 of me quitting I dreamt twice that I was smoking and I woke up with that smoke taste in my mouth and I was so cross at myself you wont believe.

After quitting you smell someones breath that smokes and then you cant believe how much they stink and how much you stank as well.

My new years, well, I wish I was home, cause I'm so far away from any friends or family, and here I only have one friend so far and he's got plans already somewhere far away. So, I'll be sitting at home with the in-laws which could become a bit sticky cause there is some friction in the house with the whole family here. So, I'm spending some quality time in my room with PC spares all over the show and getting "tipsy".

And, I just realized, I can build a complete PC with what I have here, and that is what I'm busy with now smile keeps me sane.

Have a happy new year everybody laugh

I'm afraid however there will always be a Sims xxx from now until infinity frown

I'm never drinking again smile

We had a couple of beers and a whole lot of fun, and when the beer finished we had a couple of bottles of wine and about 6 bottels of champers (not good for your head the next morning). Well, anyway, we had a lot of fun but today I'm paying for it, in a bad way.

Quote:
No joke - Champagne's a fantastic "smiley" happy buzz for me, but the next day I feel like someone poured boiling water into my stomach!

Yes, that is exactly how it feels, very good desription there APK:) But, the headache you get from champers is like no other, its like all those bubbles goes into your brain and blows it up that its got so much pressure that it hurts all over, even painkillers take a while to work and yet it doesn't do the job 100%

Quote:
LOL! Since it's SO slow here today @ the forums? I'm BETTING that most folks are in the SAME shoes you are today!

Yep, I think I'll have to agree with you there, it has been pretty slow. I have not even heard from my brother, I suppose he is still sleeping:)