Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jmmijo

Watch Out! dosfreak has got his "PHREAK" on

I just noticed a ton of simultaneous posts by dosfreak on everyones favorite topic now a days, hmm, I wonder what that could be laughlaughlaugh

I noticed, I was offline the whole day and when I came online there was 27 new topics and out of that is 12 SIMS 2 posts, flood some call it, EISH, its more like the end of the world.

I think it's getting beyond a joke now, something has to be done.

I'm tempted to ask Phillip to make an autocensor, so anyone who types 'Sims 2' gets a rude phrase in place of it shocked

Perhaps there should be a link to the Sims 2 giant thread/dosfreaks url on the main forums page sio they see it before they post.

I know, people dont read the previous threads and posts the same problems over and over again.

It would be nice if they could get some rude phrase, only problem is that we dont want to chase anyone away from this site, its a goldmine, so, wont it be possible if they enter SIMS 2 that their thread will not be posted but instead he gets an error message and a link to redirect him to EA or Maxis, that site dosfreak found.

I've started posting the link to The Sims 2 Problem Solving thread: Post in The Sims 2 Problem Solving Thread: http://www.ntcompatible.com/thread30365-1.html in each new Sims 2 post and closing/deleting those threads with no info.

If a new Sims 2 thread pops up, point them to that thread, send me a PM and I'll close the old thread. We're gonna lick this Sims 2 prob right in the bud!

I'll see if I can parse the Sims 2 threads for good info but I don't know if I'm that interested in wasting my time on the Sims....about the only reason I can see myself wasting the time for is to writeup a good guide so the newbies don't post so much.

I can't contribute as I don't play the game at all, I have no inclination to purchase any of the SIMS franchise games. I do however like there Sim City series, that was quite fun smile

I have two fond memories of playing the original "TAMIGUCHI" type of games and they were Little Computer People and Alter Ego both published by Activision for the C64. These were interesting simulation to play wink

Originally posted by dosfreak:

Quote:
Seen any Sims 2 posts lately? Muahahahahhah! laugh

Hee hee, Dr. (Evil) Dosfreak

Well, its true, I've not seen any lately, but its better not to speak to soon:)