Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Silent_Assailant

Need For Speed Underground 2 LAN capability

I have NFSU2 and I am trying to use the LAN feature without connecting to the internet; what I am wondering is if anyone knows of a patch that can bypass that connection? Or perhaps an in-game fix/game file I can edit? Thanks,

Silent_Assailant

hi!

look @ filter in the lobby! you and the other person must have the SAME settings (racebreaker,.....)!!!!! then refresh and press enter.

questions??

hi!

look @ filter in the lobby! you and the other person must have the SAME settings (racebreaker,.....)!!!!! then refresh and press enter.

questions??

The thing is I cannot access the lobby! I cannot host a game because my computer will not access the online lobby w/out the internet. I need some sort of turn off to access the lobby. That is, I could host a game just fine but because it needs to go post on the internet I cant actually play! Please anyone if they could help!

Silent

if u were asking about need for speed underground 2 working on lan .. not wifi wireless things .. here is the way :

1:right-click ur network place and click on properties ..

2: at tcp ip ( internet protocol ) click on properties again ...

3: search in the tabs for a gateway tab named there ..

4: set the gate way a standard value such as ( 1.1.1.1 )

5: u now can enter the lobby in the nfsu2 lan mod ..

NOTE : gate way value must be the same for all players pc's

2: one must host a game and the other enter it by clicking continue bottun

3: u must be sure that in the filter button all settings are the same such as the game type ..

Cheers

HI MOHANNAD I WOULD REALLY LIKE 2 THANK YOU VERY MUCH BECAUSE NFSU2 LAN ... HAD WORKED .... THERE IS A FEW THINGS THAT DIDNT WORK LIKE THE DRAG GAME ,.... DIDNT WORK ....!!!

ANY WAY .. THANK U AGAIN ...

ZERO COOL