Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amrokh

another NFSU 2 problem.....

im runnning Win XP Pro Version 2002. i installed NFSU 2 and played normally for about a 5days. today , i took the cds and copied them so i give them to a friend to play lan.i copied the cds, came back to play on my pc , without any lan or anything towards another pc. it gives me an error that NFSU 2 is having a problem and can't be executed. i tried some tricks but none worked.

if you coud please help, i don't want to lose my saves, because i'll probably have to re-install that game.

ps: if i can't fix it and must reinstall, where are the SAVE FILES of NFSU 2 located in the games folder? i can't seem to find them anywhere!!!!!

thanx in advance.

I am running Windows XP home with SP2 installed. I went to back up the saved games for need for speed underground 2 and couldn't find them. If someone could point me to the right location for the saved games files it would be a great help.

Thanks Campbell

Well that sucks.. What STUPIT person thot of makeing the game save on drive C... Its the one that gets formatted and all that! Latly my dad put on a Image. now my game dun work! save games were all gone... So. SHAME ON WHO THOT OF PUTTING THE SAVED GAMES ON DRIVE C... So retarded! dun u think!

But if you only have one partition where else r they gonna go?!!! If u put an image on your PC then it will overwrite the data.....

As far as seeing the files goes- in Windows Explorer go into Tools/Folder Options/View tab and check "show hidden files and folders". Then uncheck "hide protected operating system files".

You can now see the Application Data in your user profile folder.