Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
needforspeed2

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2

laugh I RECENTLY BROUGHT A "NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND 2" AND A LOGITECH "MOMO FORCE FEEDBACK WHEEL". I INSTALLED BOTH AND TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE PROFILE FOR "NFS2", BUT THERE IS NOT PROFILE...(I CAN"T USE REVERSE, NITROUS, AND OTHER STUFF)

I FOUND A LOT OF PROFILES BUT NOT THE RIGHT ONE...

DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A PROFILE OR SOMETHING FOR MY MOMO STEERING WHEEL..?

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Jezus, you must be the dumbest f*ck out there. I suggest you give the MoMo force to someone who knows what he's doing, i'ts completely wasted on you.

Have you ever thought about setting the correct button-mapping in the game settings? you do NOT need the wingman profile to play the game.

Read The F*cking Manual...

Regards,

AntiStupid

Ive never setup a wheel in that game but I would imagine that the setup of game functions such as those that you mention would be roughly the same as how I setup them up when using a gamepad:

In the game options, go into "Controls" (you can do this in the the game itself by pressing Escape key, then Options) or before the game starts - its in the manual anyhow.

Once in there, highlight the function (shift up/down, world map, nitrous etc.) and press "Enter". Then press a button on the wheel and that fucntion will be assigned to that button.

Should work.... laugh

Hi TechWiz, Just for the record we tend to be a civil community who welcome guests to the forum.

So welcome to you- and if you could maybe do the same to others, we'd appreciate it. Not everyone can be geniuses wink

~Scin~