Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arin

10 AT&T 5840 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phones w/ warranty

I have 10 AT&T 5840 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone

With Digital Answering System that are in the retail box, sealed, with full warranty.

att.jpg

They go for $170 on staples:

http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/sk...ess+-+Expandabl

I'm selling them for $99.95 w/ shipping in the US.

I can get more if they sell out. Maybe about 20 more max.

Here are all the details of the phone:

Code:
Telephone features Digital Spread Spectrum frequency hopping technology Expandable system (Up to 5 additional handsets) Analog and Digital clock displays Intercom/conferencing/call transfer Lighted caller ID displays in handset and base Spare battery charger Power failure operation (with spare battery installed) Digital Answering System Features 15 minutes of digital recording time 3 individual voice mailboxes Call screening Remote Access   Product Specifications   Manufacturer   AT&T      Model #   5840      Color of item   Gray      Frequency   5.8GHz      Built-in Answering System   Yes      Built-in Caller ID   Base & Handset      Speakerphone   Base & Handset      Speed dial   Yes      Phone directory memory   50      Headset jack   Yes      Hold Function   No      Wall Mountable   No      Number of lines   1      LCD Display   Base & Handset  Additional Information about the phoneOffers superior performance and quality, and an amazing array of useful features and benefits. Topping the list of inventive attributes is Talking Caller ID, which allows you to hear the name or number of incoming callers. Another useful feature is the dial in base duplex speakerphone, which makes it possible to place and receive calls from the base or cordless handset. In addition, the Visual Message Waiting Indicator (VMWI) notifies you that there is a message waiting without ever having to pick up the phone. The Digital Answering System, with three individual mailboxes, allows for privacy and convenience when checking messages and a lighted display in the base provides Caller ID/Call Waiting information. This innovative cordless telephone from AT&T operates on the powerful 5.8 GHz frequency. Its classic design provides comfort and ease of use along with advanced features, including a three-mailbox digital answering system, adjustable sound settings, the ability to run up to six handsets (one included, five optional) with only one jack, and speakerphones in both the handset and base. The dual-band (5.8 GHz/2.4 GHz) design allows the base unit to transmit with more power in the 5.8 GHz frequency band and with greater efficiency at 2.4 GHz. The phone's true duplex transmission keeps the incoming and outgoing signals from interfering with each other. The LCDs on both the base station and the handset provide caller ID/call waiting information (provided you have a subscription to caller ID service through your local phone company). The 5840's expandability with up to five additional handsets eliminates the need to hard-wire multiple extensions throughout the home. One phone jack and one power outlet are all you need to connect the 5840 base station and handset, while each additional AT&T 5800 handset requires only a power outlet for its compact charger/cradle. Calls can be transferred from one handset to another. The 5840's enhanced audio technology derives from advances in acoustic design that have improved the frequency response relative to conventional cordless phones. The Sound-Select feature offers four different audio settings: bass, mid, treble, and natural. The handset receiver lights up with incoming calls and can also be set to vibrate. It stores 50 names and numbers and works with your caller ID service to remember the last 50 callers. A spare-battery charging system enables the telephone to work even in a power outage. Choose from eight ringer melodies. Use AT&T replacement battery 2401. 

Email me.

PRICE LOWERED!

I'm selling them for $89.95 w/ shipping in the US.

Originally posted by arin:

Quote:
PRICE LOWERED!

I'm selling them for $89.95 w/ shipping in the US.

I'm interested in this phone but I got a couple of questions. You say the price is $89 on ebay but I see a $25 shipping charge plus a $10 handling fee. Are these accurate? You want 89+25+10 = $124 for this phone? Also, I went to Staples site to find an extended handset and could not find any, where are these handsets available? Please advise....

Thanks,

ALC-X

Go there for staples.

For shipping, I had the default setting set up. Give me your zipcode and I'll calculate online how much shipping will be, which will probably be around $5. If you want insurance, thats optional. I'll throw in tracking, which is like probably .40c

Email me at sales@arinahnell.com if you are interested.

Quote:

Go there for staples.

For shipping, I had the default setting set up. Give me your zipcode and I'll calculate online how much shipping will be, which will probably be around $5. If you want insurance, thats optional. I'll throw in tracking, which is like probably .40c

That link to Staples does not lead to an additional handset! My zip code is 78109, Converse Texas

Thanks,

ALC-X

Quote:

Go there for staples.

That link to Staples does not lead to an additional handset! My zip code is 78109, Converse Texas

Thanks,

ALC-X