Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony123

Command and conquer

Hi Guys and Girls

On the Comand and Conquer Orginal game, I went on line yesterday and found on a website some cheat codes, now it says to enter them during game play but i cannot find a way to enter them can any one help me. Also i found all the level cheats as well but not to sure if they work or they are fake, if they do work where do i enter them for me to skip a level as i am stuck on the Czech Republic gdi part 2, where u have to build a base after the commando level and destroy all nod units and buildings. If any one can help with these please get back to me asap pls

thx Tony

if you are talkin about the PC version of the game there are NO real cheats however for the PS version there are cheats and the ingame codes are entered in the pause menu

hi, i have been follow this forums.. for few days as i am trying to install red alert 1 on xp home. I found some usefull formus once i install the game.. but the game won't let me install it it give me an error message saing i am using "windows 5.1 it works with windows 95". I am LOST!!! NE HELP WILL DO..