Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
felix

New, temporary banner for NTCompatible

Similar to the themed Google banners ie for Christmas etc, I knocked this top quality one up using the high-power, feature rich MSPaint to use until the current storm of Sims2 issues dies out.

simsntc.jpg

What do you think Phillip?

wink

Felix, I'm really impressed by your artistic talent, have you thought of turning it into a career...lol! laugh

Phillip - is it possible to create a separate Sims2 forum and move all the relevant topics into it?

I thought the number of Sims2 related posts had started to die off, but I logon this morning only to find that there've been hundreds of the damned things over the weekend wink

Not that I have anything against people asking these questions, but they seem to be the same questions over and over (...and over, and over...) again. Maybe if they're in the same forum, people would read other people's posts and be able to solve their own problems without asking the same question again.

Rgds

AndyF

Hehe, what can I say. I take all my cues from the great JeffK.

1 am teh 1337 h4><0r wih7 kikx-azs ph070-sh0p3Ing skI11z :P

ROFLOAMOMOFMOMAMODOEXRAO

Well, it's never helped that we have 2 Gaming forums...there really isn't that much difference between NT4/2000/XP/2003 to justify different forums. This seems to cause confusion for first-time posters. I remember a loooong time ago suggesting a new forum arrangement but right now I cannot find it, it would probably be too much work anyway. The best solution right now would to probably merge the NT4/2000 forums with the XP/2003 forums, and also stick the General forums above the new merged NT4/2000/XP/2003 forums.

I love the logo! wink

The Sims 2 has been a PITA for me. I've purposely stayed out of the Sims 2 posts but sometimes I can't help myself seeing all those people with games they cannot play so I offer a few tidbits of wisdom. I came down to visit my Parent's and found out that my sister bought a copy for her Compaq K63-400 with a Geforce FX 5200. Unfortunately she didn't know what a DVD drive was so she couldn't even install it! I shudder to think how it would have played on a K63-400 anyway....which is probably why I'm going to bring down my DVD drive when I come by for Christmas. smile

I love the banner felix, I was thinking the same thing over this past weekend, I shudder to think about Christmas and the weeks after when there will be a lot more ?'s asked when users get their new boxes along with the Sims 2 wink

I know I'm not a Moderator or Senior Member (cause I only see Moderators or Senior Members that replied to felix's banner) and I'm sorry for bothering, I just wanted to say, Nice job on the banner felix, 10 points, very nice, and very true. It looks like Sims2 needs its own place with the FAQ with a couple of answers to the "Most FAQ" :-)

CIAO

AJ