Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
young_31520

i need help with the sims 2 game on directx 9.0

ALRIGHT I AM HAVING TROUBLE ON THE SIMS 2 GAME WHICH IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG.EVERYTHING GOES WELL BUT WHEN I FINALLY WANT TO PLAY IT READS: "Failed to find any DirectX 9.0c graphic adapters in this system! Please make sure you have DirectX 9.0c compatible graphic adapters and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer". CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ON MY PROBLEM THAT I AM HAVING WITH MY GAME. I HAVE WINDOWS 98 BY THE WAY AND I HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED DIRECTX 9.0 A MILLION TIMES.

PLEASE HELP ME

well.the error message displayed is clear enough,i think u'r graphic card doe't support directx 9 or may be u just have to update u'r driver. wel..first tell me what grpahic card do u have?

Do you really need a graphic card for this game. I dont think i have one but can you please tell me what card is good for this game and cheap. Or if you could without it.

please help

hi guys

i also had this problem

all i did to fix it was go to my gfx card manufacturer website and downloaded the latest gfx drivers. Then i reindtalled dirext x 9c

worked fine for me even though i am having other sims problens frown ;(

I have to tell you that you can go to microsoft.com and search for directX and download it so that you can play when I got my Sims 2 game I had the same problem. I hope that helps and mine worked!! smile