Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
big0brother

Duel monitoring help

Hi,

I’ve got a TV next to my monitor and have managed to get it to work and set most of the advance options. But what I cant seam to figure out is how to play a game on my monitor and watch a video clip on the TV, what I get at the moment is the game on the monitor and just a blue screen on my TV (I have a LeadTek A380 myvivo). Can anyone please help me with this?

I don't think that's possible. ;(

in my experience, even when i tried to have MSN Messenger to open up the chatboxex on the secondary monitor, while palying a game it failed. the problem is that the secondary monitor doesn't seem to refresh the screen, or open new windows while running 3D on the primary.

on the other hand, even thou i can get the vidoe to play on my both screens individually, I can't get it to maximize accross two screens.

I think the video cards that i have been using are not that advanced yet (ATI Radeon 9200 128, and Geforce4 TI 4600). Personally i'm waiting to get my hands on a Nvidia SLi system, to see if it could handle tasks, such as stretching the video accross two monitors and playing 3d on one monitor and 2D on another at the same time.