Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pmistry

Death at Red Sox / Yankees Game

unfortunately none of it is. the sad part is no one knows exactly what this girl was doing at the time the pepper spray was fired at her and no one understands why the police were aiming so high in the first place. those weapons are non lethal as long as they strike anywhere from midchest down. but firing it at someones head is just askin for a lawsuit.

Originally posted by theelviscerator:

Quote:
What part isnt right?

Her death is on the heads of the rioting drunking idiots who caused the police to open fire.

I am not sure what to say, why did the police aim so high? Was she even doing anything wrong? Like others have said why do people need to get in a drunkin craze after a game? I am not sure, but for her to lose her life like this, that is what "isn't right."

Sports fans can be idiots, they riot when they win, they riot when they lose.

Sounds to me like they just like to RIOT.

Most likely the cop was aiming somewhere else and perhaps she came into his line of fire just as he pulled the trigger. it happens.

So you agree they should stop selling alcohol near the games?

Originally posted by theelviscerator:

Quote:

So you agree they should stop selling alcohol near the games?

No, it would make things worse but who knows, it fringes on the whole freedom thing, it just hits yah hard that a decent woman lost her life for nothing but stupidity and irrational behavior, I think the cops and the rioters are both at fault.