Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nighthawk

need help PLEASE!!!!!!!!

hi guys!! i had a copy of the call of duty game awhile ago and then everything was fine.i then went and lost the game so i had to buy it again.i installed it all ok but when i go search for servers it keeps saying waiting for master server.it keeps saying that for ages and still nothing comes up.i put the right internet connection in but no luck getting up any servers.any ideas please?????

I presume you are using Cedega? Did you install it with Point2Play or just straight from Cedega? I would go in and completely delete all files associated with your first installation. There may be an old configuration file somewhere that's not compatible with the version you just bought or something.

If installed straight from cedega, look in /home/yourhomedirectory'sname/.transgaming/c_drive/Program\ Files/

If you installed with Cedega, look in your /home/yourhomedirectory'sname/Point2Play/ somewhere...

Then, after deleting all old files, do a fresh re-install with Point2Play.

Above post should read...

If you installed straight from Cedega, look in /home/yourhome/.transgaming/c_drive/Program\ Files

If installed with Point2Play, look in /home/yourhome/Point2Play, or /usr/lib/menu/Poin2Play...