Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hmm

Another Unmountable_boot_volume

I got this error randomly after restarting and I've read a bit on it, but I still have a slight problem. I can't get to Bios, and therefore can't go to the recovery console. Whenever I reboot it instantly goes to a screen saying something to the measure of "Windows didn't start properly", and gives a few options like safe mode, etc. I've tried all of these and still get the blue error screen a few seconds later, and no matter what kinds of keys I press I can't get to Bios at any point. Any suggestions?

Humm It look like you have mix a few thing. Bios should be accessible before windows boot and give you option like safe mode. Unless your k-board is dead. It's probably not that since you can chose in witch mode windows boot.

For the recovery console, if you have 2k or xp, try using the boot disk. Proceed like when you install windows. but instead use the repair option.

Back to the bios, you can try to reset it by removing the battery and power for a few sec, or use the Motherboard pin see user manual of you board for that.

It's always usefull to take the error number and google it. It might help a lot.

Good luck