Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
2k_freak!

Aliens not commin to my country!

I want to get the area-51 but at the shipping tabs i cant find singapore, how the f... do i get my alien if i cant get it shipped to my home?? Someone pls reply!! HELP!!

I'm assuming that you mean you want to buy an AlienWare PC, but are complaining that they don't ship outside of the US (or any other country where they have operations). Well, sorry, can't help there - the only thing I could suggest is that you send them an e-mail asking what you can do - you may get lucky!

Glad to see we're not having a "War of the Worlds" moment smile

Rgds

AndyF

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:
AndyF, what are you talking about? I AM ALREADY HERE & HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS NOW!!!

smile

Yeah, but you've been here for so long, you're almost human now wink

...almost...

AndyF 8)

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:
To quote Rob Zombie?

"More human than human...!!!"

smile

APK

P.S.=> Maybe Obi-Wan Kenobi about Darth Vader's better though: "He's more machine than man now"... too much time on computers is why I say that, lol... apk

Or how about quoting a Slashdot article?

Humans Are Superorganisms Oh, and it's from just a few hours ago smile

So anyone here can arrange the cables to look so F>>> neat?

Anyone has the case??

Anyone can let me buy a com by payin instalements?

Damnit!! ;( I hate building my own com cause i am damn lazy and i haf a ultra tight budget. bout $1200. i want the 6800gt!!!!

FCK when will the videocard wars ever end? FCK nvidia and ati, For going so fast a ferrari cant catch up.

Quote:
Damnit!! I hate building my own com cause i am damn lazy and i haf a ultra tight budget. bout $1200. i want the 6800gt!!!!
FCK when will the videocard wars ever end? FCK nvidia and ati, For going so fast a ferrari cant catch up.

Hmmm..

Contradiction in itself their buddy.

Without the videocard wars, you would still be paying 2x the amount you might be now.
I welcome the videocard wars, and am glad ATI have stirred it up with Nvidia.