Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Libow

END PROGRAM NVIDIA TWIN VIEW WINDOW

Wondering if anyone can help me get rid of this message whenever I try to turn off our computer, running on Windows XP. It seems to take years to power down with this error running. Anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it? Thanks so much

Hi,

Right click on your desktop and click properties, then click settings tab at the top, click advanced button at the bottom, click on the Nvidia or GeForce tab at top, if you have one of the latest detonator drivers installed it should open a quick access panel on the left of that window, click "nView Display Mode", under nView modes in the middle of the window you should select "Single Display"

Let us know if it doesn't work

CIAO

I don't see a "single display" option. "standard" is checked off and I can't change it. x)

If you right click on the desktop and click "properties" you will see a window pop up, click the tab "settings", there is where you should see the "standard". From there you need to click the "Advanced" button and on the next window click your cards "tab" at the top, like mine is "GeForce FX 5900", there you should "display mode", select sigle display from there

Thanks for trying to help me. After I click the tab setting for GeForce, I click nView Display Mode from the left. The problem is the next window does'nt have "single display", it only has standard checked , and I can't change anything.