Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The New Guy

Problems running Mohaa with your Vodoo related Card...LOOK NO MORE!!!

This is a site i came by after HOURS AND HOURS OF searching for my Nvidia Gforce4 mx 64mg intergrated GPU VDO card problem with Mohaa...

Im only posting this for the simple fact that it might help one of you Vodoo display card PEOPLE out there....

I thought that the site hade the best step by step instructions on how to run mohaa if your having a Missing Glide installation and opengl subsystem error.

THIS IS WHAT I KNOW, I YOU HAVE ANY VERSION OF WINDOWS AND YOU CANT RUN MOHAA OR ANY OTHER 3DFX GAME WELL IT SAYS IT ALL...YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VIDEO CARD THAT SUPPORTS 3DFX OR FIND A WAY TO WRAP IT TO IT.... (Seems easy you say, welllll, take a look!!)

Anyways here is the URL for your Missing Glide installation and opengl subsystem error: http://www.falconfly.de/info/readme-glide2607-2601.htm

Here is the homepage for any problems relating to mohaa, Quake or any other 3dfx game: http://www.falconfly.de...

I hope that this helps ANYONE AND EVERYONE that has the same problem, but has the supported card to follow the procedures to install 3dfx, opengl etc...In fact im in no such luck as of this DAY!!

If anyone has any sudjections FOR ME, it would be much appreciated. Still as of now i have no FIX for my Mohaa missing glide installation and opengl subsytem ERROR... I am running a Nvidia gforce4 mx 64mg integrated GPU with XP i came by many fixes but no luck in FIXING THE D#*$ problem...

P.S: Please dont talk to me about latest Nvidia drivers ( DONE)or uninstalling mohaa and rinstalling it again its been all done ALREADY... Ive aloud about 20 to 30 hours into my issue so if anyone has a valid comment please send it....

Ohh yes almost forgot. You'll find that I read all you need to know about opengl, 3dfx, directx7,8,8.1,9 with my VDO card. So please dont send me a comment without actually knowing that what your sending is a valid fix.... Sorry to be so forward here, but its just because ive spent so many hours trying to make this game work.. But with NO SUCH SUCESS. So you might understand why im a little frusterated with the problem.

Anyone having any valid fixes or any valid comment to my problem please send them here or EVEN better to my email danielmanor22@msn.com.

I thank you in advance for these comment and fixes...

As well i hope that what i gave in return in this topic is appreciated by the next user. Hoping maybe that they will think of leaving behind a message stating if the link i gave helped them or not.... Or even leaving a comment behind, to let us know about any other fix's found...

Thank you again in advance to all USERS!!

In regards,

The New Guy !!

Just download your driver from nVidia and install it. The XP automatically detected and installed drivers are from Microsoft which do not have OpenGL. Only DirectX.

You must not have researched that much. You can ignore the 3DFX error. You have an NVIDIA card which is not compatible with glide/3dfx. You can only use OPENGL with your card unless you want to run a Glide emulator. In your case you need to get OPENGL working NOT GLIDE OR 3DFX.

I've never played MOHAA on such a low level card so I'm not sure if your graphics card is not compliant enough or if you simply don't have the OGL ICD installed. Most likely you don't have OGL installed since if your video card didn't match the requirements for the game you'd likely receive a different error.

Try taking the nvoglnt.dll file out of the NVIDIA driver package and sticking that file into your MOHAA directory.