Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iamroot

anybody want a gmail account?

Me too me too! I thought I was getting two way back when and gave my first one to a co-worker. Well... never got that second one and he rubs it in my face all the time... heheh. Yeah well that's what I get for thinkin! =)

If you still have an extra I would be very apreciative.

Thanks in advance!

- JJ

Hey i well take a g-mail acount i have been waiting for ever to get rid of this crap microsft hotmail crap.game_guy13@hotmail.com

If you want a Gmail account then please post your emails so i can send you guys the invites. And jnb, please repost your email. Its wrong.

Originally posted by iamroot:

Quote:
If you want a Gmail account then please post your emails so i can send you guys the invites. And jnb, please repost your email. Its wrong.

heimdal@hotpop.com

Thanks

Could you please hook me up with an invite for GMail. I've been trying to get an account for awhile now and haven't been able to get one. Please email me at natedogg2277@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!!

It would be awesome if you could send me an invite. You are definitely a generous person for sharing.

agortmaker@yahoo.com

Once you guys get the invites can you please post it here so i can make sure i didn't miss anyone out.

Hey ppl.. I still have a couple of gmail invites. Anyone who wants one please post ur email add here and i'll get one to u asap.

yes please

katrat87@hotmail.com

wanted to get rid of hotmail for ages but i havent got an invite

to g mail

thanks so much for sharing smile

iamroot:

I would love a gmail account. I have my own mail server setup but now I am taking it down (cause I need the machine to do something else). A GMail account would kick arse!!!

crazykillerman@hotmail.com

I have six invites now. I'll give em out to people who PM me. It's too confusing sending invites to emails posted on the board and it's not fair if I send one and iamroot sends one to the same person. Plus it keeps your email safer from spambots. smile

iamroot: Kick ass man!!!

Thanks a bundle.

Quick Question:

How do you get the ability to invite a person to GMail??? Anything wild or crazy involved?

Originally posted by crazykillerman:

Quote:

Quick Question:

How do you get the ability to invite a person to GMail??? Anything wild or crazy involved?

They just appear in your gmail account.